eVoodoo 2.0.3 for Windows
This program emulates 3dfx hardware by translating the calls of the Glide API into
Direct3D and by software emulation of some functions.
To make it easier to use eVoodoo includes an internal automatic configuration system
that allows it to choose the optimal quality/speed for each system. It does this
by detecting the speed of your CPU and graphics card.
Pentium MMX, K6 or better, 32 Mb RAM, DirectX compatible Video card, Microsoft
Windows 95/98/2000/ME, DirectX 7.0
eGP 1.4a requires Visual Basic Runtime 6.0.
Pentium II, K6-2 400 Mhz or better, 32 Mb RAM, Video card with at least 8MB of RAM
Optimized support for:
- S3 Savage 3D/4/2000/MX
- ATI Rage II/Pro/128 and Radeon
- Matrox G200/G400
- nVidia Riva 128/ZX/TNT/Vanta and Geforce 256/2/3/MX/GTS
- SiS 6xxx
- Rendition Verite V2x00
- Intel i740, i810, i820
The following games have been tested on this system:
- Pentium II 400 MHz 128 Mb
- nVidia Vanta 32Mb
- DirectX 8.0a
- Windows 98
- FIFA 2000
- FIFA 2001: Totally playable, but with some glitches in the subscreens.
- Need for Speed 4 High Stakes
- UltraHLE: Mario 64, Zelda 64 ...
- Version 1.3: First public release.
- Version 1.4a: Fixed some problems in Zelda 64 and FIFA 2001.
Speed and image quality enhancements.
Included in this package is "eGP 1.4a" utility which patches some games
to use eVoodoo rather than DirectX.
- Version 1.5: Fixed some compatibility issues. Improved speed and
- Version 2.0: Added 32 bits rendering support, auto-frameskipping, new color combine system with less
texture ops required, new fast alternate z-buffer optimized of Zelda, Banjo, GoldenEye & MKart (Buggy with Mario), enhanced fog, new control panel,
less amount of memory required. Fixed some bug in Mario Kart, Sofware rendering for non-Direct3D compatible cards, faster framebuffer, partial 32bit screenshots support...
- Version 2.0.1: Enhanced emulation of some Texture OPs.
Mario Kart color bug fixed.
- Version 2.0.2: Rewritten fog code.
Fixes for Fighting Force 64, Waverace 64 and Goldeneye.
- Version 2.0.3: More realistic fog. New alternate lighting system that makes Doom 64, Star Soldier and Duke Nukem more playables and fixes WaveRace sky issues.
Enhanced support for older cards with less texture operations.
Now you can disable filtering and speed up games.
- Version 2.0.4: Added FPS counter.
New panoramic view (16:9).
F-Zero + SupraHLE flashing bug fixed.
Copyright and Agreement License:
eVoodoo Copyright 2000-2001 3Dgx Graphic Solutions. 3Dfx, Voodoo y Glide
son marcas registradas por 3Dfx Interactive. Other marks are registered by their respective owners.
eVoodoo is freeware and can be distributed freely as long as it is not modified or sold.
You use this software at your own risk.
The author is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your use of this software,
and does not gaurantee this software will work for you. If you do not accept all the terms
of this agreement please delete the software from your computer immediately.